Few days ago we introduced some rumors about the new Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Edition that will be announced soon by Samsung.
Today we also know some new specifications about the phone and we probably need to update our specs list because we know even more details thanks to Antutu benchmark and GFX Bench.
Zauba confirm Galaxy A8’s specs
Updated specs for Galaxy A8 2016 lineup:
- Exynos 7420 Octa Core 2.1 Ghz
- 3GB of Ram
- ARM Mali T760 MP8 (8 core)
- 32/64GB internal memory
- expandable via SD Card up to 256 GB
- Full HD Super Amoled 1920 x 1280 pixels
- 16 Megapixel (almost confirmed) with OIS
- 5 Megapixel with wide angle lenses
156.5 x 77.5 x 7.3mm
- almost certainly 5.9 mm (like the original A8)
- not confirmed
If Samsung will decide to provide a battery like the one found on the original Samsung Galaxy A8 the new version of the device will result the thinnest smartphone ever produced by Samsung.
For some renderings:
We await further information.